Friday, September 7, 2012

Thank you!

Dear Friends,

and welcome back to our Blog, Retire Rich by Luigi Foscale.
 
First of all, I would like to thank you for following me from almost every Country of the World. Thank you. Thanks also, to everyone who contacted me, I appreciate it very much and I took note of all your private comments. You will find my answers in the next months. For me, having you as an audience, really makes me proud. Thank you also for following me on the Financial Times, and thank you for being so many: we climbed the list up to the Most Visited. Thank you. You give me the energy to do my best.



In the past few months we try to dig the times we are living it and the crisis. In the next months we will focus on the most effective ways to create wealth. Starting from now, every Friday at 11 AM, London Time, you will read your article.

Keep walking and enjoy reading.

Yours

Luigi Foscale

No comments:

Post a Comment